b2 Solutions knows c-store retailers and suppliers are looking for sources of information on the industry. Our team of c-store consultants has written many articles on a wide range of topics including employees, marketing, foodservice, operations, and those geared towards senior management. We segmented the following articles into categories but, you will find many that are applicable to more than one.
- Foodservice – Expert's View: Roller Grill (PDF)
- Beverages – The Foundation of Foodservice
- Foodservice – First Steps
- Controlling Foodservice Labor
- Foodservice – Safety First
- Getting A Handle On Food Safety
- Foodservice Labor...Measurement or Mindset? - Eight Best Practices
- Foodservice Strategy – The Basics
- "Foodservice Are You Really Making Money?" (PDF)
- Foodservice Beverages (PDF)
- Foodservice Re-Imaging Project (PDF)
- Basic Category Management
- What Do The Beer Mergers/Buy Outs Mean To You
- Brewer and Wholesaler Consolidation
What Does It Meant To Today's Convenience Store Operator?
- Data Mining or Data Whining
- Image From The Customers' Point Of View
- It's New...It’s Hot…But What If It's Not? - New Product Management
- Operations - Your Best Promotion
- The Shrinking Cold Vault
- Three Ways To Increase Sales
- What Are You Selling?
- Pricey Fuel, Cheap Excuses
- Crafting A Pricing Strategy: What Is The Right Price? - Non-Sale
- What Is The Right Price? - Promotional
- What Is The Right Price?
- Are You In Good Relationships?
- Build-to's - The Basics
- Customer Service - Your Point of Differentiation?
- Does Your Service Put A Smile On The Customers Face?
- A Spring Cleaning Checklist
- Winterizing The C-Store